2017-11-19

MY 18TH BIRTHDAY - BLACK & GOLD

IMG_6115 Hello!
 I had a black/gold themed birthday party in Septempber, which were pretty amazing. I could not have been more thankful to all my friends and for the joy of life ( .. and tequila shots & happy joe's ). 98% of us were dressed in black, apart from Senni ( and my glitter make-up :-D )
 I had also searched for yellow  & black foods earlier, and succeeded quite well, I think.  Blessed and well-dressed for once at least.. (haha, not being funny at all today )IMG_6065 IMG_6461 IMG_6061 IMG_6121 IMG_6094IMG_6060

6 kommenttia:

  1. Oi, mistä tuo ihana asusi on? Ja onnea! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. kiitos paljon !! :-) Se on suomalaista designiä ( Lahdessa tehty, sittemmin lopetettu yritys ? ) mutta kirppislöytöjä :)

      Poista
  2. Kiva postaus ja todella kauniit kuvat! :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Oi, pidän tästä suuresti. Hienosti kirjoitettu.:)

    VastaaPoista
  4. I have been giving some website for a lot of days, Appearance with informality content, today I have found your site, I fan of your site. You have to

    keep doing such an article even future.


    100 majedar paheliya
    Hindi paheliyan
    Hindi funny jokes
    Hindi riddles
    paheliyan Hindi
    Funny jokes in vs paheli in hindi
    Hindi paheliyan with answer

    VastaaPoista